Sometimes I wonder what I did before these products. Sure didn’t know what I was missing and wonder, “what took me so long?”
1. Cutex Nail Polish Remover (pads)- Seriously, they have saved me a few times- a lot of the time I am too busy to grab a pro mani, so I have to paint my nails late at night and boy, the next morning they don’t end up looking like I thought once I am in my car in the bright sun light. Fix em right up with my pads.
2. Tweezerman Tweezers- I get the craziest eyebrows that can get out of control if I don’t pull out a few every other night! So much easier with these great tweezers.
3. Shu Uemura Eye Lash Curler- I love that I don’t need any foam inserts for this curler. All I have to do is wash off left over mascara and I’m ready to curl away. This is by far the best eye lash curler around.
4. Sea Sponge- I love the way this old fashion sponge feels all over my body. I add a cleaning body jell to it in the shower and scrub away all my dead skin.
5. Clarisonic Cleansing system- I have two different heads, one for my face and a larger one for my body. I can use my Clairsonic in the shower. This is why I love it (straight from their website) “uses a patented sonic frequency of more than 300 movements per second to clean, soften and smooth skin. In just 60 seconds, the brush gently, yet thoroughly removes 6X more makeup and 2X more dirt and oil than manual cleansing alone. Removing these impurities has been shown to allow a 61% better absorption of Vitamin C, and better prepares skin for other products.”
6. Hair cutting scissors- I have a good pair, no brand that I know of, but if I have to trim my brows or my kids hair, then I am good to go. Only use them for hair, nothing else or they will dull.
7. Hairbands- For the gym I love the classic “Goody” hairbands and for an all day, hanging out with my hair up, I use Emi Jay’s. They are an elastic, that comes in fun patterns and colors and don’t dent your hair or slip.
8. bareMinerals Purifying Facial Cleanser- So takes off all my make up and mascara quickly.
9. Crest White Strips. Easy and works!
10. sara happ lip gloss- Not sticky or smelly and looks great.
11. Liquid eye liner- don’t have a fav yet. If you do, let me know!
12. SkinMedica Retional Complex- “enhances skin through exfoliation”. I use it in the evening.
13. Burts Bees Lip Baum- I use it everyday and keep it in my car. Nothing replaces this product.
14. Cuticle cutter- I often have to work on my nails, so I give my cuticles attention every other night.
15. Tom’s of Maine deodorant- I don’t want to chance any extra chemicals (aluminum) in my body, so I use this all natural deodorant. It does take getting used to, but if you use it a bit more often it does work.
Please share your favorite Beauty Product with me…. I love swapping secrets!