If you are looking to spruce up your home and aren’t ready to drop too drain your bank account then I have some inexpensive upgrades you should consider, as they have worked for me time and time again.
Inexpensive Home Upgrades
1. Rearrange your furniture. This will give you a new feeling in your space, make you consider what you really need or can get rid off, put away and clean.
2. Paint a new wall color. I know everyone always says it, but boy does paint enhance banged up, dull walls into a space that can feel calm or fun, you decide which way to go!
3. Replace your toilets or just the seats. Need not say more on why!
4. Replace your hardware on your cabinets. This can bring your style up to date. I bought mine at Pottery Barn, for very little nine years ago, and still love them.
5. Change your bedding. I finally found a duvet cover that works and I’m sticking with it, but in the winter I add a beautiful thick blanket at the foot of the bed and it changes the feel of my bed. I do know some people who change their duvet covers a couple times a year!
6. Replace your light fixtures or just add dimers! New lighting gives a whole new feel to any room.
7. Slip cover that furniture. If your sick of it, cover it.
8. Purge. Getting rid of extra clutter in the home, will really lighten the feeling and change how your home looks.
Good Luck! Happy Home= Happy Me, You too?